2009年1月19日月曜日

My Best Blogs In Other Classes

☆Best 3
I read many blogs in other class. However, many blogs are good, so it is difficult for me to choose three blogs. I was interested many blogs. I couldn't decide, so I decided choose three blogs from my friends.

○No.1!!! 038 Regenbogen
I was interested in this blog because it is interesting top picture in her blog. It is easy for me to read her blog because there are good paragraphs. She is good research and she uses good pictures.

○No.2!! 009 Diamond*Days
I chose this blog is No.2. She uses simple colors, so it is easy to look. I like blue, so I think that her blog is nice. She uses good picture, so I enjoyed looking her pictures. She is also good research.

○No.3! 024 JEUNESSE
I was interested her blog because it is easy to look for me. I think that blog is simple. However, I like that, so I chose No.3. She researched well, so I enjoyed reading her blog. I think that she has a lot of good information.

0 件のコメント: