2009年1月13日火曜日

My Favorite Blogs

☆Best 3
Many blogs are very good because many people researched well, and many people use good colors and pictures. It was difficult for me to choose three blogs.

○No.1 !!! 913 Diary :-)
I think that her blog is the best because she uses good pictures and good colors. She is also good research. It is easy for me to read her sentences, so her blog is good.  

○No.2 !! 904 ★SMILEY★
Her blog is No.2 because her blog is very cute. She uses many colors and good pictures. She is also good research, so her blog is good.

○No.3 ! 924 Wonderful Days
It is easy for me to look her blog, so I chose her blog is No.3. She also uses good pictures. She is also good research. I think that her design is good.

1 件のコメント:

Ayaka-chan さんのコメント...

I think Your blogs is great, because you use a lot of line and colors! It is good to write long sentence,but if you write more simple, maybe it makes more easy to read.

Anyway,good job!