2009年6月30日火曜日

Japanese Culuture

Japanese Culture

I researched “Kabuki”. It is written “歌舞伎” in Japanese. Do you know “Kabuki”? Kabuki is a drama, and it is the one of traditional entertainments in Japan. “ka”(歌) means songs, “bu”(舞) means dances, and “ki”(伎) means skills. It is performed in front of large audience. Kabuki is not famous these days.
It has tradition over 400 years. Kabuki started in 1603. Kabuki spread in the last years of Sengoku Age to Edo Age. Females first performed in front of audience, but it was not good for females to corrupt morals. Then what females perform was prohibited in 1692, so only males performed from then. Males play male parts and female parts today’s Kabuki.
I have never seen to Kabuki, and I don’t know much. However I was interested in Kabuki, and I want to see it someday. If you are interested in Kabuki, let’s go to see Kabuki.

0 件のコメント: